2-Day Digital Marketing Masterclass
Course In Singapore
Explore different digital marketing channels and strategies, emerging trends and technologies and their implications for businesses and consumers
All our courses are not subsidised and non-claimable using SkillsFuture credit
Digital Marketing Masterclass Course Overview
Learn from the original creator of this course – Mr. Philip Gan.
This Digital Marketing Masterclass course is designed to provide an understanding of digital marketing, including key concepts, strategies, and tactics. The course covers a wide range of digital marketing channels, including search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, and website analytics. The course also covers emerging trends and technologies in digital marketing, as well as the implications for businesses and consumers.
The Digital Marketing Masterclass course conducted in Singapore is designed to provide practical, hands-on experience in digital marketing, with a focus on developing skills and knowledge that can be applied in real-world situations.
At the end of the course, learners are able to:
- understand the digital landscape and how it has transformed marketing
- learn the various digital marketing channels and platforms available to businesses
- develop a digital marketing plan that is aligned with business objectives
- create effective content marketing strategies to attract and retain customers.
- understand search engine optimization (SEO) and how to optimize content for search engines
- learn the basics of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and display advertising
- understand how to use social media for marketing purposes and develop effective social media strategies
- develop email marketing campaigns that engage and convert customers
- measure and analyze website analytics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to optimize digital marketing campaigns
- understand emerging trends and technologies in digital marketing and their implications for businesses and consumers
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for anyone interested in digital marketing, including marketing professionals, entrepreneurs, small business owners, and students.
This is a two-day hands-on course where the trainer will lead the training sessions and provides lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on exercises to the learners. We will walk through marketing step-by-step understanding how to strategically create a digital marketing campaign.
- Basic computer skills and proficiency with internet usage
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Willingness to learn and experiment with different digital marketing channels and strategies
Things To Bring
- A laptop that is able to access internet (preferable your personal laptop)
- Laptop power adaptor
- A USB mouse
- A USB thumb drive or hard disk
- Free USB ports for mouse and thumb drive
Our Dedicated Trainer
Learn from the original creator of this course.
Philip Gan is graduated from Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
He has been in the training industry for more than 20 years conducting Microsoft office (all
levels of excel, words, PowerPoint and Access), networking, Cisco internetwork
connectivity, Python programming and IT security (certified Ultimate Hacking expert in Foundstone from New York).
He has been conducting IT corporate training, Microsoft certified training and ICDL training for close to 2 decades with a very high accreditation. Besides training, he develops training materials for ICDL including a Train The Trainer session (3 days course) to train ICDL trainers in Africa, Tablet Fundamental, Equal Skills and Introduction to ICDL Base.
He also currently develops and conducts Python Masterclass courses, Cybersecurity courses, and data analytic related courses for the corporate environment.
All our courses are not subsidised and non claimable using SkillsFuture credit.
All registration forms should be submitted at least 2 weeks before course commencement. Many courses have pre-requisites, which are intended to foster a learner’s success in the course. Be sure to check the necessary pre-requisites before registering.
This course is not subsidised and non claimable using SkillsFuture credit.
No Laptop will be provided. Bring Your Own Laptop Course.
Inclusive of coffee breaks with refreshments and bento / buffet lunch.
Call us for a group rebate when you register in a group of 6 or more.
Lower course fee is also available for closed class at your premises. Request a quote.
Absentees will be charged the full course fee.
2 days, 9:00am – 5:00pm
(14 hrs, exclude lunch break)
If you have a group of 6 or more preparing for the same course, you can opt for your own closed class at a date of your choice, subject to trainer availability.
Please note that closed class is not customised class.
Details of the hotel will be confirmed one (1) week prior to the course start date.
For Company-Sponsored Learners: Click here to download registration form.
For Self-Sponsored Learners:
Click here to download registration form.
You can also register online here.
ALS reserves the right to reschedule, postpone or cancel any course, change the trainer and venue at short notice and at its absolute discretion, due to insufficient enrolment, class size, availability and circumstances outside our control.