Create And Deliver Convincing Presentations Course Overview
In your professional life/career, you will face numerous situations where you need to ‘present something’… that hopefully will get a ‘yes’ or acceptance from the other person.
Situations like that can include:
- presenting an idea to a boss or team members.
- proposing a recommendation to a panel/group of people.
- pitching a deal to a client or
- simply – presenting your thoughts and hope others can see the point and ‘get it’.
And the good news is: for people to ACCEPT the ideas and points in your presentation, there exists a “formulaic sequence” for you to present – that can successfully convince others.
In this 1 day workshop – “Create & Deliver Convincing Presentations”, you get the blueprint and strategies that increase the convincing powers of anything you present and propose henceforth.
At the end of the course, learners are able to:
- discover the components in a presentation that makes it persuasive and convincing
- utilise ‘presentation formulas’ to structure & sequence presentations for maximum convincing impact
- apply mind hacks & strategies to bring out your most confident and convincing self during presentations
- know how to deliver different types of presentations (either short, long or impromptu ones) that convince and persuade people
This course is for executives, managers, team leaders, business development and liaison staff, sales/marketing, human resource, finance department staff or any professional who want to craft convincing presentations and deliver them with impact.
Learners are guided through practical steps of the topic with a combination of lectures, group discussion, activities, exercises and role-play.
- How not to present in a random haphazard manner… but instead craft a presentation based on psychological elements that convince and compel others to accept
- 7 ‘Convincing Elements’ that must exist in any presentation for it to get successfully accepted
- Factors that cause people to turn down a presented idea (and what can be done to reverse everything and have them be more receptive)
- Secrets to psychologically steer people into the ‘right frame of mind’ to be convinced with what you present or propose
- How to get your presented points across in a way that is… easily-digestible yet impactful
- Mindhacks to make yourself confident and convincing while presenting anything
- Tactics to increase the value of your presented idea — making it irresistible and beneficial to the people you are presenting to
- How the human brain decides to accept or reject an idea (knowing this gives you a huge advantage in crafting a presentation or proposal in a way that is geared towards high acceptance)
- Key tactics to have your presentation positively stick and latch onto the minds of the people you want to convince
- Actual examples and real-life cases of highly convincing presentations that won the minds and acceptance of people (PLUS: Strategies and tips of the convincing components in each presentation)
- Overall, a complete program where you get the secrets to – structure and create the most impactful sequence (from beginning. middle. to the end) to a presentation that will successfully convince others
Our Dedicated Trainer
Tylus is a results-optimizing strategist & advisor to companies and has been consulted by organizations spanning over 30 different industries. He has trained companies’ work teams, SMEs and major corporations in uncovering hidden opportunities and breakthrough ideas, that result in significant increase of their bottom line, management results and profitability.
He is also an entrepreneur and founder of 2 businesses that he still actively manages today. He oversees the people and management of his businesses by fervently applying communications, productivity and work-optimizing strategies to generate growth and profitability. From that experience, as well as joint-venturing/connecting with a diverse variety of people from different industries, he has identified patterns that can limit or plateau professional growth, as well as patterns that can substantially maximize one’s potential to bring in optimal professional and career success. Tylus incorporates these success concepts and real-life examples into his trainings.
Tylus is an Advanced Certificate In Training & Assessment trainer and holds a Bachelor in Business from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology where he earned a certificate of distinction with specialisation in Marketing. Some of Tylus’s clienteles includes Singapore Armed Forces, People’s Association, Prudential, SAFRA, Nanyang Polytechnic, Guocoland, Ministry of Manpower, Star Cruises, Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore, MCYS, Sony etc.
All registration forms should be submitted at least 2 weeks before course commencement. Many courses have pre-requisites, which are intended to foster a learner’s success in the course. Be sure to check the necessary pre-requisites before registering.
Inclusive of 2 coffee breaks with refreshments and catered/buffet lunch
Call us for a group rebate when you register in a group of 6 or more
Absentees will be charged the full course fee
1 day, 9:00am – 5:00pm
(7 hrs, exclude lunch break)
For Company-Sponsored Learners: Click here to download registration form
For Self-Sponsored Learners:
Click here to download registration form
You can also register online here
For Government Ministries / Agencies on HRMS / ACE, you are unable to see our courses on the list. Please inform your Training Coordinator the Course Code, Course Title, Course Date and the Training Provider is Advanced Learning Singapore to upload into the system for registration
Details of hotel will be confirmed nearer the course start date
Complimentary car park coupon upon request (subject to availability and confirmed on a first come, first served basis)
ALS reserves the right to reschedule, postpone or cancel any course, change the trainer and venue at short notice and at its absolute discretion, due to insufficient enrolment, class size, availability and circumstances outside our control