Supercharge Your Memory And Be Productive, Happy And Increase Your IQ Course Overview
“If you wish to forget anything on the spot, make a note that this thing is to be remembered.” – Edgar Allen Poe
Do you feel stressed because you seem to be forgetting things?
Have the fear that there is something you have to do but can’t quite recall what it is?
Are you caught in situations where you can’t remember what is being said or who said it?
Do you feel overwhelm with your office work because you can’t seemed to remember what you have to do next?
If you face these issues, you can overcome them with a one-day investment of attending this workshop.
Your memory is your greatest asset. Having an excellent memory is what makes you stand apart from the rest of the crowd. No one is born with a good memory or a bad memory. It’s all a matter of training your brain to absorb and recall information effectively. This will require you to engage in specific mental practices that will sharpen your latent potentials of your brain.
With sufficient training and practice you will realize the true potential of your brain to remember chunks and chunks of information. There are some positive side-effects in supercharging your memory. As your memory improves you will feel more emotionally intelligent, less stressed with the challenges life throws at you, more confidence in handling problems and making decisions. You will also become better at communicating with others. And most importantly you will be a happier individual with a longer brain-life span.
In this result-oriented workshop you will discover that you have the ability to:
- Remember and recall more than 100 words in less than 20 minutes
- Able to recall 25 words in random order in less than 10 minutes
- Ability to remember complex formulas and personal information
- Remember minutes of notes in a meeting
- Customizing Mnemonics skills for your office based environment
- Control your brainwave states to recall relevant information to help you make good decisions
You will also realize that in training your memory you will also be able to customize the techniques taught to help you remember specific information in your office such as remembering passwords, specific steps involved in doing something and so forth.
This workshop perhaps might be the most important workshop that you ever will attend.
At the end of the course, learners are able to:
- understand how your brain perceives and processes information
- appreciate the three types of memory that we possess
- strengthen your short-term memory
- use your motor-memory to enhance your brain power
- strengthen your long-term memory
- demonstrate the 3 levels to super-charge your memory recall
- introduce and practise Level 1 memory – Bisociation technique
- manage your brainwave states to function at Alpha
- recall information given to your randomly – Level 2
- push your memory to the limit and how this can help you reduce stress and improve your confidence level – Level 3
- use your super-charged memory to take control of your career and life
This workshop is for everyone in the corporate world who want to be a step above the rest.Your memory is your greatest asset.
This is a result oriented workshop and you will realize how easily you can train yourself to improve your memory and remember anything you want.
Learners will be asked to engage actively in high-impact memory practices that produces instant results.
Our Dedicated Trainer
- ACTA-certified corporate trainer,
- Associate Adult Educator (AAE),
- Certified Licensed Master Practitioner of NLP®,
- Trained in Silva Mind Control Systems
- Bachelor of Laws (Hon) [University of Buckingham, UK]
- Master in Education (University of Sheffield, UK]
- Diploma in English (University of London, UK]
Daniel is also the Senior Managing Partner of Lateral Solutions Consulting LLP (incorporated in 2005). Since 1989, Daniel has conducted training for more than 600 organizations with his participants coming from more than 100 countries. He has designed and delivered customize training programs in areas of design thinking, conflict resolution, negotiation skills, crisis management, leadership, performance management, emotional intelligence, creative thinking, critical thinking, systems thinking, business and personal ethics, speed reading, memory enhancement and customer relationship management. Daniel’s personal productivity programs have been very well received and has enriched the lives of countless individuals from different walks of life.
Daniel is the author of six books and has written more than 300 articles that have been published in Straits Times and other magazines and journals. Many of his articles are also found at: www.ezine.com/DanielTheyagu.
His published self-help books include:
- Gravitating towards success
- Read Faster! Memorize Better! Think Clearer! – Three essential skills for a productive workforce
- How to Think Critically with Sun Tzu’s Art of War Stratagems
- Developing True Leadership Potential
- Guide to Success in Studies for Mature Students
- Making Memory Work for You
Daniel is regularly interviewed on radio talk shows with 938 Live [Singapore] and his workshops are featured extensively in the newspapers that attracts wide variety of participants.
He is an adjunct faculty with Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS). Here, he is engaged to lecture on the following: Work Motivation; Human Resource Management; The Law and You; Human Behaviour in Organisation; Leadership Development; Negotiation and Relationship Management; Business Ethics & CSR.
For more than two decades, Daniel has conducted Career Transition Workshops for SAF and SPF retiring officers and specialists. Further, Daniel was a Prisons volunteer where he assisted inmates to overcome anger and to transition into civilian life once released from prisons.
As a keynote speaker in conferences and seminars, Daniel is well known for his light-hearted and humorous approach to training by using metaphors and parables and engaging his participants actively throughout his training program. His key forte is showing participants how to use the techniques taught during the workshop and measuring the returns on investment.
For organisations applying with more than 2 learners, please click here to download the registration form.
All registration forms should be submitted at least 2 weeks before course commencement. Many courses have pre-requisites, which are intended to foster a learner’s success in the course. Be sure to check the necessary pre-requisites before registering.
Inclusive of 2 coffee breaks with refreshments and catered/buffet lunch
Call us for a group rebate when you register in a group of 6 or more
Absentees will be charged the full course fee
1 day, 9:00am – 5:00pm
(7 hrs, exclude lunch break)
For Company-Sponsored Learners: Click here to download registration form
For Self-Sponsored Learners:
Click here to download registration form
You can also register online here
For Government Ministries / Agencies on HRMS / ACE, you are unable to see our courses on the list. Please inform your Training Coordinator the Course Code, Course Title, Course Date and the Training Provider is Advanced Learning Singapore to upload into the system for registration
Details of hotel will be confirmed nearer the course start date
Complimentary car park coupon upon request (subject to availability and confirmed on a first come, first served basis)
ALS reserves the right to reschedule, postpone or cancel any course, change the trainer and venue at short notice and at its absolute discretion, due to insufficient enrolment, class size, availability and circumstances outside our control