The Six Hidden Secrets To Great Customer Relationship Management Course Overview
“The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary.” – Sam Walton
The knowledge economy has made the business environment a customer-driven one. The ability to meet customer satisfaction and retain existing customers is the key to business success. Customers nowadays have access to more information and are likely to turn to competitors if their immediate and long-term needs are not met with professionalism and commitment. Further the 21st Century customers are more demanding and have a lesser tolerance level to services provided. Customers are now spontaneous in complaining and expecting a higher level of service excellence that may expect of you to challenge existing guidelines in satisfying to their request. These types of customers are classified stereotypically as the ‘difficult customers’.
However, difficult customers are not necessarily ‘difficult’ to handle if you know what they really want and what you could do to placate them. This workshop will take you through the subtle skills of improving your Customer Relationship and to create a “customer for life” mentality.
You will learn and be shown how to apply effective strategies on consistently and continuously improve your service excellence to stay relevant to the demands of customers and most importantly through the process of consultative customer relationship management handle customers using the powers of EQ and NLP.
At the end of the course, learners are able to:
- become aware of the skills and techniques to help increase their competence in their jobs
- understand and apply the Consultative CRM Cycle for desired results
- identify customers’ needs rapidly so as to respond to them their needs objectively
- recognize the importance of taking the initiative and seizing opportunities to exceed customer expectations
- increase confidence in handling demanding situations and winning customers
- delight and grow customers with 6 secrets to great customer relationship management
- use EQ and NLP to address and overcome customers’ concerns
- learn techniques to calm irate customers and respond/resolve their issues
- become more of a customer-centric organization and achieving the targeted returns on investment
This workshop is useful for all mid to higher level management and potential leaders working in organization that needs to undergo change rapidly.
This is a highly interactive and result-oriented workshop. Learners are guided through practical steps of the topic with a combination of hands-on activities, group discussions and video demonstration.
- What is customer satisfaction and how to achieve this?
- Creating a sense of professional ownership
- Overview of the business environment
- Who are your customers?
- What do they want?
- How to identify customer needs
- Understanding the rubrics of CRM cycle
- How to apply the consultative CRM cycle
- Customizing the CRM cycle
4. Identify internal and external customers’ needs and expectations with hi-touch probing techniques
- Identifying internal customers and their needs
- Establishing common ground and setting your limits
- Identifying external customers and their needs
- Introduce the hi-touch technique
5. Developing effective communication tools and skills to delight customers using positive body language
- Barriers to communication and how to neutralize them
- Tools for effective communication
- Using Emotionally intelligent language to delight customers
- Realizing the power of positive body language and how you can ‘fake it’ until you make it
- Using creative scan tool.
- Learning to match customers to products
- Introduce NLP
- How to use NLP to create auto-suggestion
- ‘Anchoring’ and ‘mirroring’ customers to take positive steps
- Types of tricky situations in customer relationship building
- Service recovery
- Establishing new boundaries
Our Dedicated Trainer
- ACTA-certified corporate trainer,
- Associate Adult Educator (AAE),
- Certified Licensed Master Practitioner of NLP®,
- Trained in Silva Mind Control Systems
- Bachelor of Laws (Hon) [University of Buckingham, UK]
- Master in Education (University of Sheffield, UK]
- Diploma in English (University of London, UK]
Daniel is also the Senior Managing Partner of Lateral Solutions Consulting LLP (incorporated in 2005). Since 1989, Daniel has conducted training for more than 600 organizations with his participants coming from more than 100 countries. He has designed and delivered customize training programs in areas of design thinking, conflict resolution, negotiation skills, crisis management, leadership, performance management, emotional intelligence, creative thinking, critical thinking, systems thinking, business and personal ethics, speed reading, memory enhancement and customer relationship management. Daniel’s personal productivity programs have been very well received and has enriched the lives of countless individuals from different walks of life.
Daniel is the author of six books and has written more than 300 articles that have been published in Straits Times and other magazines and journals. Many of his articles are also found at: www.ezine.com/DanielTheyagu.
His published self-help books include:
- Gravitating towards success
- Read Faster! Memorize Better! Think Clearer! – Three essential skills for a productive workforce
- How to Think Critically with Sun Tzu’s Art of War Stratagems
- Developing True Leadership Potential
- Guide to Success in Studies for Mature Students
- Making Memory Work for You
Daniel is regularly interviewed on radio talk shows with 938 Live [Singapore] and his workshops are featured extensively in the newspapers that attracts wide variety of participants.
He is an adjunct faculty with Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS). Here, he is engaged to lecture on the following: Work Motivation; Human Resource Management; The Law and You; Human Behaviour in Organisation; Leadership Development; Negotiation and Relationship Management; Business Ethics & CSR.
For more than two decades, Daniel has conducted Career Transition Workshops for SAF and SPF retiring officers and specialists. Further, Daniel was a Prisons volunteer where he assisted inmates to overcome anger and to transition into civilian life once released from prisons.
As a keynote speaker in conferences and seminars, Daniel is well known for his light-hearted and humorous approach to training by using metaphors and parables and engaging his participants actively throughout his training program. His key forte is showing participants how to use the techniques taught during the workshop and measuring the returns on investment.
For organisations applying with more than 2 learners, please click here to download the registration form.
All registration forms should be submitted at least 2 weeks before course commencement. Many courses have pre-requisites, which are intended to foster a learner’s success in the course. Be sure to check the necessary pre-requisites before registering.
Inclusive of 2 coffee breaks with refreshments and catered/buffet lunch
Call us for a group rebate when you register in a group of 6 or more
Absentees will be charged the full course fee
1 day, 9:00am – 5:00pm
(7 hrs, exclude lunch break)
For Company-Sponsored Learners: Click here to download registration form
For Self-Sponsored Learners:
Click here to download registration form
You can also register online here
For Government Ministries / Agencies on HRMS / ACE, you are unable to see our courses on the list. Please inform your Training Coordinator the Course Code, Course Title, Course Date and the Training Provider is Advanced Learning Singapore to upload into the system for registration
Details of hotel will be confirmed nearer the course start date
Complimentary car park coupon upon request (subject to availability and confirmed on a first come, first served basis)
ALS reserves the right to reschedule, postpone or cancel any course, change the trainer and venue at short notice and at its absolute discretion, due to insufficient enrolment, class size, availability and circumstances outside our control