Memory Empowerment For Higher Efficiency Course Overview
– Do you often meet someone familiar but could not recall his/her name?
– Do you need a paper shopping list to check (√) as you pick your groceries?
– Have you ever experienced checking the dictionary and forget the meaning of the word?
If you say yes to all the above, See Immediate Improvement in Your Memory Power in this workshop. Results Guaranteed !
At the end of the course, learners are able to:
- remember Names to Faces.
- overcome Forgetfulness.
- double or triple Your Memory Power by unleashing your hidden talent.
- remember key words more effectively & efficiently for test, presentation & more.
- remember long strings of numbers, eg. dates, facts, figures.
- remember meanings of new words with ease.
- instill confidence in learning new knowledge.
This course is for:
- secretaries, executives and professionals in the area of sales, services, marketing, finance, HR, administration and management who require to have a Powerful Memory and wish to have the ability to remember customers’ names to their faces.
- those who want to improve their memory power in general.
This workshop is designed to be interactive, lively and lots of fun. Learners are guided through practical steps of the memory improvement techniques with a combination of lectures, motivation by the Power of a Trained Memory and progress check that allow learners to learn and see immediate improvement.
Our Dedicated Trainer
David has more than 18 years of extensive working experience in the area of Memory Improvement. He has conducted his workshops and talks in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Philippines and the Maldives. Thousands of adults and students have benefited from attending his short and effective workshops. Some of his clients include:
- Singapore Airlines
- One and Only Reethi Rah
- Singapore Police Force
- SMRT Corporation Ltd
- National University of Singapore Society
- Kellogg Brown & Root Far East Pte Ltd
- Changi General Hospital
- GlaxoSmithKline Asia Pacific
- Jones Lang Lasalle Property Consultant
- Creative Technology Ltd
- Singapore Land Authority
- Defense Science & Technology Agency
- Energy Market Authority
- Outward Bound Singapore
- Singapore Polytechnic
His workshop was featured in a Mediacorp TV educational programme in Feb 2003. He was also an invited guest on NewsRadio 93.8 Lives in Aug 2012.
“I have learnt a lot from your 1-day session …always applying in my daily routine. You will be amazed how much I benefited from your class!”
Mr Wong Cheong Seng, In-Flight Supervisor, Singapore Airlines
“Great job, David. Your workshop serves to kick start my first step to a memory recall journey. Capture the power to remember before it fades away!”
Mr Nah Yam Lim, Lecturer, Temasek Polytechnic
“Very Good. Very interactive and engaging.”
Ms Rosalie Tien, Lawyer, Shell Malaysia Limited
“Very ‘eye-opening’ because I’ve never attended a memory talk. Was sceptical at first because how can someone train another person’s memory. But after attending, indeed very useful and the techniques are easy to understand.”
Ms Oh Chew Ling, National University of Singapore
“Interesting. Good teaching technique. Relaxing learning environment.“
Dr Patrick Kok, Changi General Hospital
“David is a fluent & good speaker, clear. He finds ways to help us understand. Thanks for the workshop.”
Mdm Cheong Lau Yuan, Personal Assistant, Ministry of Health
“Very useful for personal usage and work application. Very effective and practical.”
Mr Keanu Lee, Manager, Defence Science Technology Agency
“A lot of practical methods for memory enhancement can be gained from this workshop.”
Ms Sue Chong, Business Matching Executive, Hong Kong Trade Development Board
Inclusive of coffee breaks with refreshments and bento / buffet lunch.
Call us for a group rebate when you register in a group of 6 or more.
Absentees will be charged the full course fee.
1 day, 9:00am – 5:00pm
(7 hrs, exclude lunch break)
For Company-Sponsored learners: Click here to download registration form.
For Self-Sponsored learners: Click here to download registration form.
You can also register online here.
For Government Ministries / Agencies on HRMS / ACE, you are unable to see our courses on the list. Please inform your Training Coordinator the Course Code, Course Title, Course Date and the Training Provider is Advanced Learning Singapore to upload into the system for registration.
Details of hotel will be confirmed nearer the course start date.
Complimentary car park coupon upon request (subject to availability and confirmed on a first come, first served basis).
ALS reserves the right to reschedule, postpone or cancel any course, change the trainer and venue at short notice and at its absolute discretion, due to insufficient enrolment, class size, availability and circumstances outside our control.