Persuasion And Influence Secrets Course Overview
Just in the past 10 years alone, research in communications have uncovered new persuasion keys one can use to influence other people and psychologically encourage them to be more agreeable.
By applying these keys, many have benefited tremendously in their daily lives. For instance, – Team workers are able to establish deeper rapport with their peers/colleagues at work and form more cooperative bonds with them. Employees are able to communicate their ideas across more efficiently to their boss and get higher recognition in return. Professionals or managers are able to present their ideas better and successfully convince other parties.
In this one day workshop, you’ll learn the most cutting-edge persuasion tools that let you gain the greatest influential advantage in getting what you want.
At the end of the course, learners are able to:
- identify core factors that convinces people to be more agreeable
- establish a more persuasive and rapport-building personality
- understand the keys to foster cooperative bonds with others
- know how to communicate and convince more effectively with the key people in your life including colleagues, superiors and clients
Executives, managers, team leaders, business development and liaison staff, sales/marketing, retail, frontline staff or any professional who want to apply persuasion concepts that are backed up by scientific studies and brain science.
Learners are guided through practical steps of the topic with a combination of lectures, group discussion, activities, exercises and role-play.
- What are the hidden persuaders that bring out more agreeable responses from people
- Trigger emotions in others by using carefully crafted ‘words that convince’
- The hidden factors behind how liking between people are developed (and what factors can impede that)
- How to appeal to the human senses and influence positive responses out of people
- Techniques to have others go from being objections-filled to becoming cooperative and accepting
- “The little things that make the difference”: What are the small tweaks you must add into your communications to collectively bring out your most confident and convincing persona
- Latest ‘human-influence’ discoveries on how to establish rapport quickly with another person
- Persuasive tactics for use in specific situations with clients and superiors
- [In situations with colleagues] Keys to gain a united cooperative working relationship with your colleagues and teams (even if they have diverse backgrounds or work attitudes)
- [In situations with superiors] How to bring your ideas across to your superior/boss in a concise yet persuasive manner
- [In situation with clients] How to communicate in a way that would convince a client you are ‘the only person for the job’. and proceed to do business with you rather than with your competitors
Our Dedicated Trainer
Tylus is a results-optimizing strategist & advisor to companies and has been consulted by organizations spanning over 30 different industries. He has trained companies’ work teams, SMEs and major corporations in uncovering hidden opportunities and breakthrough ideas, that result in significant increase of their bottom line, management results and profitability.
He is also an entrepreneur and founder of 2 businesses that he still actively manages today. He oversees the people and management of his businesses by fervently applying communications, productivity and work-optimizing strategies to generate growth and profitability. From that experience, as well as joint-venturing/connecting with a diverse variety of people from different industries, he has identified patterns that can limit or plateau professional growth, as well as patterns that can substantially maximize one’s potential to bring in optimal professional and career success. Tylus incorporates these success concepts and real-life examples into his trainings.
Tylus is an Advanced Certificate In Training & Assessment trainer and holds a Bachelor in Business from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology where he earned a certificate of distinction with specialisation in Marketing. Some of Tylus’s clienteles includes Singapore Armed Forces, People’s Association, Prudential, SAFRA, Nanyang Polytechnic, Guocoland, Ministry of Manpower, Star Cruises, Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore, MCYS, Sony etc.
Inclusive of coffee breaks with refreshments and bento / buffet lunch.
Call us for a group rebate when you register in a group of 6 or more.
Absentees will be charged the full course fee.
1 day, 9:00am – 5:00pm
(7 hrs, exclude lunch break)
If you have a group of 6 or more preparing for the same course, you can opt for your own closed class.
Please note that closed class is not customised class.
For Company-Sponsored learners: Click here to download registration form.
For Self-Sponsored learners: Click here to download registration form.
You can also register online here.
For Government Ministries / Agencies on HRMS / ACE, you are unable to see our courses on the list. Please inform your Training Coordinator the Course Code, Course Title, Course Date and the Training Provider is Advanced Learning Singapore to upload into the system for registration.
Details of hotel will be confirmed nearer the course start date.
Complimentary car park coupon upon request (subject to availability and confirmed on a first come, first served basis).
ALS reserves the right to reschedule, postpone or cancel any course, change the trainer and venue at short notice and at its absolute discretion, due to insufficient enrolment, class size, availability and circumstances outside our control.