1-Day Respond Intelligently Under Pressure (Tips To Improve Your Impromptu Communication Skills) Course
Arm yourself with the ability to think quickly and respond clearly and appropriately under pressure situations
All our courses are not subsidised and non-claimable using SkillsFuture credit
Respond Intelligently Under Pressure Course Overview
Learn from the original creator of this course – Ms. Caroline Dawson.
In today’s fast paced working environment, we are constantly challenged and put under pressure to think on our feet. Regardless of your roles and responsibilities, the ability to think quickly and give a clear and appropriate response will help you take charge of situations and demonstrate confidence and competence.
At the end of the course, learners are able to:
- Tailor content to different audience types.
- Capture audience’s attention and buy-in.
- Use relaxation techniques to overcome nervousness
- Use body language, movements, clarity of speech and pronunciation of words.
- Project voice and use pauses to dramatize points.
- Expertly handle difficult questions and situations.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is ideal for all staff.
Learners are guided through practical steps of the topic with a combination of
- Group Discussion/Brainstorming
- Class Brainstorming
- Learning from a Partner
- Role Plays
1. Overcoming Anxiety
- Building speaking confidence and poise.
- Understanding perception vs. reality when speaking to people.
- Tips and strategies to overcome “stage-fright”.
- Demonstrate how to reduce stress and anxiety.
2. Vocal and Visual Elements
- Identify the importance of visual and vocal messages.
- Generating visual energy for more impact.
- Body language tips as an engagement tool—do’s and don’t’s.
- Importance of vocal engagement—articulation, filler sounds, breaking away from monotonous delivery etc.
- Sounding more engaging when delivering dry or technical content.
3. Developing and Organizing Content
- Impromptu message templates to better structure responses while thinking on the feet — Icebreakers, persuasive approach, IMPACT model, MAGIC technique, PREP method, etc. (Highly useful and applicable techniques when faced with time constraints and pressure)
- Using transitions to help connect one thought to another.
- Demonstrate how to make your content clearer and more memorable by incorporating anecdotes, analogies, examples, and quotes in your sharing.
- Practice session.
4. Handling Challenging Questions
- Thinking on your feet and being prepared to take questions; maintaining composure.
- Ready-made remarks and closing.
- Handling open and closed ended questions.
- Reframing techniques.
- Regaining control of the Q & A session.
5. Practice Sessions
- Learners will practise their dialogue topics (critique sessions) with group members. Trainer will then review with the group and provide feedback
- 3 levels of critique: Self, peer and trainer critique.
- Each learner will receive an individualized report card on their presentation performance with detailed recommendations for improvement from the facilitator.
Our Dedicated Trainer
Learn from the original creator of this course.
Caroline has more than 10 years of invaluable experience as an Editor of lifestyle and technical publications and 20 years teaching business management, environmental and soft-skills communication.
As a former journalist, Caroline’s professional work experience as a Corporate Trainer/Facilitator, Keynote Speaker and Learning & Development Consultant; has required her to market the value of her programs and persuade clients to value and understand the urgency of good communication and management skills in the work force. As an ACTA certified WSQ trainer, She has also worked with the Workforce Development Agency of Singapore to develop training content for the Employability Skills System where she successfully attained industry approved competencies in conducting, planning and designing competency based assessments for communication workshops.
Her many opportunities in working with the public and private sectors around the world has enhanced her training experience. Learners of her training workshops attest to her motivational, instructional and highly experiential training methodology that have helped them in their workplace business management. Caroline has trained operational, supervisory and managerial staff from various organisations.
She holds a Master of Arts in Mass Communication from NTU (Singapore) and has attained the Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) certification through the London Teacher Training College and also teaches English as a foreign language. Caroline is also an MBTI®, DISC Accredited Administrator, Enneagram and Lumina Spark/Emotion practitioner; Certified ScrumMaster® and ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) of which she uses such tools for top level managers and supervisors on managing their leadership styles and team members. Caroline is now pursuing her Doctorate in Business Administration from the University of Teesside (UK).
All our courses are not subsidised and non claimable using SkillsFuture credit.
All registration forms should be submitted at least 2 weeks before course commencement. Many courses have pre-requisites, which are intended to foster a learner’s success in the course. Be sure to check the necessary pre-requisites before registering.
This course is not subsidised and non claimable using SkillsFuture credit.
Call us for a group rebate when you register in a group of 8 or more.
Absentees will be charged the full course fee.
1 day, 9:00am – 5:00pm
(7 hrs, exclude lunch break)
A closed class can be requested if you have a group of at least 8 or more registered for the same course and date at a preferred date, subject to trainer availability.
Closed class is not customised class.
For Company-Sponsored learners: Click here to download registration form.
For Self-Sponsored learners: Click here to download registration form.
To be confirmed one (1) week prior to the course start date.
ALS reserves the right to reschedule, postpone or cancel any course, change the trainer and venue at short notice and at its absolute discretion, due to insufficient enrolment, class size, availability and circumstances outside our control.
More Original Courses Developed & Trained By Caroline
Building High Performance Teams Course
Develop A Positive Mindset To Workplace Changes Course
Managing Work-Related Stress Course
Mastering The Art Of Assertiveness For Professional Effectiveness Course
Raising Emotional Intelligence Course
Replying To Email Feedback And Complaints Effectively Course
When To Be A Boss, Leader And Manager Course